Happy Valentines Day!!!
Have you ever just really wanted to make a batch of cookie dough with no intentions of actually baking it? That is like the story of my life! I know they scream all the time “dont eat raw batter” but honestly that has never stopped me, like EVER!!
However I decided for the people who it does stop, do not fret…you can have a delicious chocolate chip cookie dough that is completely safe to eat raw…so lets do this!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Beat together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and softened butter until completely combined.
- Mix in the Vanilla and salt.
- Add in flour, in 2 or 3 parts and mix until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the milk, combine. Then the next tablespoon, and combine.
- Finally now that you have cookie dough consistency, fold in the cup of chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or freeze about 15 until cookie dough has firmed up.
- Roll out dough on wax paper and cut out hearts of cookie dough with heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Refrigerate the hearts again to make sure they are very firm when dipping.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip the cookie dough hearts into the milk chocolate half way down, then place on a rack to let the chocolate harden.
These are super easy, cute, and DELICIOUS! You wait and see!!!!!
Check out my Youtube Video on how I made these delicious cookie dough hearts, subscribe to my channel, and if you like it make sure to hit the like button on it 🙂
Thank you guys for stopping by this Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoyed this delicious edible cookie dough recipe and these awesome Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Hearts! Later Taters!
Today we are making, if you haven’t figured it out by now, one of my favorite foods! PIZZA! I am a huge Pizza lover and I especially love some nice home made pizza that you can customize the toppings however you love em! As for me I love a crap ton of pepperoni (excuse my language)! So I thought since I made a Christmas themed Pizza back in December I would most definitely have to make a Valentines Day one as well. And you don’t even need a valentine to enjoy this delicious love filled Pizza!
So, Lets do this!
Step 1: Prepare your dough (according to dough packaging) and set it to the side
Step 2: Cut out pepperoni’s into small hearts with a small heart shaped cookie cutter
Step 3: Line Pizza Pan with foil & Spray with cooking spray
Step 4: Flatten out Pizza Dough to a heart shape
Step 5: Top with Sauce, Cheese and toppings of choice
Step 6: Top with another coat of cheese to give it a clean slate
Step 7: Decorate with Heart Pepperonis
Step 8: Bake according to Pizza Dough instructions
Thank you guys for stopping by, I hope you like this! Don’t forget to check out my Youtube video showing exactly how I made this awesome Heart shaped LOVEEEE Pizza! While you are there, subscribe and give it a thumbs up!
See Ya’ll next week! Later Tater!
Hello my Sunny Valentines! Today we are starting with my very first Valentines Day Video! This is a delicious DIY Recipe for some fortune cookies, but not normal boring fortune cookies, but delicious bright colorful fruit rollup fortune cookies! These are great for any occasion whether it is Valentines Day, an Anniversary, or just any day you want to do something nice and sweet for someone. It is super easy peasy, so let’s do this!
You Will need:
- Fruit Rollups. You can get 4 cookies per sheet, so choose how many of those you are needing.
- Fortunes ( which you can find down below)
- 2 inch circle cookie cutter
- Pen (optional if you plan to personalize some of the fortunes)
I did leave some blank boxes with the fortunes so you can customize your own either on the computer or hand writing them! I hope you guys enjoy it and if you do use it don’t forget to credit back where you got it 🙂 Show the love <3.
Check out my video below to see exactly how I made these cookies step by step!
Thank you guys for watching this video I hope you liked these fruit rollup fortune cookies! If you did go ahead and like and don’t forget to Subscribe if you’d like to see more of my projects! 🙂
See ya’ll next time!
Today I am collabing with an AH-MAZING Youtuber to bring you guys adorable Easy Christmas Rice Crispy Treats! For my first ever collab, I am partnering with Marisha from Marisha’s Couture Cakes to bring you these super cuteeee treats! I love her channel so much! She does some amazing Cakes & Treats, So make sure you go check out her Channel, and Subscribe to her, you wont regret it! Meanwhile if you are feeling Subscribin happy go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to my Channel as well! If you like these Rice Crispy Christmas Trees don’t forget to hit that thumbs up button! So lets do this!!
Rice Crispy Christmas Trees!
- 6 Cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- 10 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- Splash of Vanilla
- Green Food Coloring
- Yellow Fondant
- Reeses Miniatures
- Start by melting the Butter on low heat.
- Add Vanilla and Mini Marshmallows and continue to cook on low heat until completely melted.
- Once melted add the food coloring and mix thoroughly.
- When your marshmallow mixture is the color you want, remove from heat and mix in the rice crispy treats. ( It was easiest for me to mix in a little at a time)
- Let cool. (hot Rice crispy treats are super sticky, they are easier to shape when cooled.)
- Shape into Christmas Trees.
- Attach Miniature Reeses to bottom for stem using buttercream.
- Use Butter cream to stick a variety of colors of M&Ms to be your ornaments.
- Finally adorn the top with a small star cut out of yellow fondant.
Burst of Sunshine http://www.burstofsunshine.com/
As Always go check out my Youtube Channel: Burst of Sunshine
Also Don’t forget to Check out my friend Marisha’s amazing channel and Subscribe to her as well!
Marisha’s Channel: Marisha’s Couture Cakes
Thank you guys for checking out my Rice Crispy Treat Trees, Don’t forget to check out Marisha’s adorable lumps of coal! See ya’ll next time, byeee!
Ho Ho Ho!..oops, I mean Hey hey hey my sunny friends! I decided to veer off my normal route today and instead of making a dessert I made dinner, and one of my favorite go-to dinners-PIZZA! Me & my husband are pizza eaters for sure, we live and breath pizza! So this week I am making a standard Pepperoni Pizza, but with a Christmas twist! That’s right, a Santa Suit Pizza, or a Santa Belly Pizza…whatever you wanna call it!
So as always, go check out my video on my Youtube Channel Burst Of Sunshine to see how I made these Santa Pizza and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and hit that thumbs up button if you like it!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked this Pizza as much as I did. See Ya’ll next time!
Woohoo! It can official be considered holiday season! Thanksgiving is less than a week away and no one is more excited then THIS GIRL! I LOVEE Thanksgiving (AND CHRISTMAS). However I thought I would switch it up with desserts this Thanksgiving and experiment with something alittle different. Every year around the Holidays me, my sister, and my grandmother get together and make all kinds of candy-including Pumpkin Roll. So I decided to try and do a twist on the traditional Pumpkin Roll and try to deconstruct it in a cute way!
I have made these cute Pumpkin Shaped Pumpkin Roll Sandwiches! They are delicious, and taste just like Pumpkin Rolls but they are sooo cute and simple to make. While not trying to be wasteful I took the scraps of cake left over from the actual roll batter that I cut out and crumbled it to make some delicious little Pumpkin Roll bites of goodness!
So Today this is not only one recipe-but two! So as always you can watch the video I have provided for you from my Youtube Channel ‘Burst of Sunshine’ or you can find the recipe below!
Pumpkin Roll Sandwiches & Cake Pops
This is a delicious new twist on your average pumpkin roll! This recipe makes 6 Sandwiches and 10 Cake pops!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- One 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Then mix in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture and mix until fully incorporated and to a cake batter consistency.
- Grease a 15 inch baking pan with some cooking spray, cover with wax paper, spray it again with spray, and dust a light layer of flour.
- Pour the batter into the pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes on 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While cake is baking prepare for the next step by laying out some aluminum foil, and then some wax paper.
- Sift powdered sugar onto surface.
- Once cake comes out of oven, while it is still hot flip it onto the powdered sugar.
- Sift a layer of powdered sugar on top of the cake, cover with another piece of wax paper and aluminum foil and freeze.
- Once cake is completely cooled almost frozen, use a Pumpkin Shaped Cookie Cutter to cut out 12 pumpkins from the cake!
- Beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add Vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Using a piping bag and size 1A piping tip spread filling ontop of a pumpkin that you cut out.
- Top with another pumpkin cake.
- Crumble leftover pieces and scraps of cake from cutting out the pumpkin shapes in crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in some of the filling until it gets to a thick dough consistency.
- Once it is to the consistency you like, roll it into a ball.
- Top with extra filling & crumbs for garnish. (Optional)
Burst of Sunshine http://www.burstofsunshine.com/
Hey sunshine! Yesterday was the first day of fall, which means of course we need to celebrate with a delicious treat..and whats better than brownies-nothing…Nothing is better than brownies! So today we will be making some Fall themed brownies. Hang along with me and see how I make these delicious little brownies! Don’t forget to follow my website or go subscribe to me on Youtube so you can get notified when I upload new videos and blog posts!!
What I used:
A box of Brownie mix (+ Ingredients!)
Food Coloring in colors Orange, Copper, and Burgundy
Fall themed Cookie Cutters (I got mine from the Dollar General)
LETS DO IT!
Don’t forget to check out my Youtube Channel & Subscribe to see more!
Also you can find me on Instagram: @burstofsunshine
Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy this post and check out my Youtube Video on how I made these super easy cute and delicious brownies!! Come back soon yall!
Hey Sunshine!! Sad as I am to see Summer go, Fall is most definitely my favorite season of them all. However Fall doesn’t arrive until Thursday which means we have one last week of summer and I want to go out in style!! When I think of summer I think of hot days and eating ice cream! So what better way to say farewell to summer then with an Ice Cream Cake! A Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Cake to be specific!!! Yesss, we all on board?? Lets do it!
Make Sure to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel to see future content as I upload it.
Watch here to see exactly how I made this delicious cake step by step!
- 1 box of White cake mix (+ingredients to make the cake)
- 1/2 cup of Strawberry Wafers
- 1/2 cup of Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Ice Cream
THATS ALL THE INGREDIENTS IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL DESSERT!!!!!
- First I took my Softened Ice Cream out of the container and spread it in a small loaf pan big enough that I would be able to cut out my Popsicle with a spatula. Make it as thick as you want the Ice Cream layer to be and smooth it out.
- Then I put the Ice Cream in the freezer for about 1 & 1/2 Hours so It can harden and become solid.
- While my Ice Cream is freezing, I baked my White cake mix in a 8×8 square cake pan. After it is done baking I let it cool COMPLETELY. I actually even put it in the fridge to cool it down a little quicker.
- While the cake is cooling and the ice cream is freezing I went ahead and started making my crumb mixture. I took a cup of each cookie but I didn’t even use half of what I made so I definitely would cut this portion down at least into half. So take a half cup of Sugar Cookies and half cup of Strawberry wafers and grind them up in a food processor. (If you don’t have a food processor, put them in a plastic bag and crush them up). Then I combined them in a bowl together. (Don’t over process these til they are dust, you want them to still be crunchy – hence the Strawberry CRUNCH Cake.)
- Now that my cake is cooled I cut it in half (So I can sandwich my ice cream into the two pieces of cake).
- Then I took a knife and cut out the shape of a Popsicle in the two cake layers.
- Now I take what will be the very bottom of the cake, spread a thin layer of icing on it and coat it with the crumb mixture I made. Then I flip it over onto the plate I plan to leave the cake on.
- Next I use the other layer and lay it on my hardened ice cream, using a knife I trace out my Popsicle shape into the ice Cream.
- Remove the cake you traced off the ice cream and cut out your Popsicle shaped ice cream layer. Place it on the bottom piece of cake you iced, then sandwich the top piece of cake on top of the ice cream.
- Then I put the cake back in the freezer to re-harden a little bit (the ice cream will probably have softened a little by now)
- Now that the cake has hardened a little more I ice the entire cake with frosting and then completely coated it with the crumb mixture.
- Final step is adding a Popsicle stick to give your Popsicle a complete look! You are completely done!!!
Thank you guys for stopping by, I hope you enjoy this DELICIOUS Ice Cream Cake!! Make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel! Come back soon!
Hey Sunshine! This week I have a special surprise for you, Reese’s Donuts!!! I have been seeing pictures of Krispy Kreme’s Reese’s Donuts all over the internet lately, and they are out now exclusively in Australia?!?!??! Soooo I decided hey, I want some of that Reese’s Donut Deliciousness! With no upcoming plans of making a trip to Australia just to get a donut, I decided to take this upon myself and make some!!! Now I have scoured the internet in hopes to find a recipe for these glorious little devils, to no success. Seeing as how I haven’t had this doughnut, and cannot find a recipe for it anywhere-I’m just winging it and making my own version of it in my own way. Join me shall you? Check out my video to see how I made this delicious concoction- or read on below.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 (7gr) Envelope of Yeast
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cups of warm Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp of Shortening, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (of your choice, semi sweet/white/whatever you want for you topping, i used semisweet)
- 3/4 heavy whipping cream
- Reese’s Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Chips
- Vegetable oil (to grease bowl)
Lets do this:
We are starting with the dough because it takes HOURS to be ready for the actual donut making, so lets get this thing started we ain’t got all day!….
- Take your warm milk & add the extra 1 tsp of sugar and the packet of yeast, Stir them together and let them sit aside for about 5 minutes, you’ll smell it when its done. It will be foamy looking.
- Once this has sat aside for about 5 minutes and got foamy and smelly (lol) Go ahead and put it in your stand mixer bowl. To this add you egg, melted shortening, and melted butter. Mix until incorporated.
- Then add your dry ingredients which should be your flour, sugar, and salt. Use the dough hook attachment and mix on low until incorporated, then you are gonna put it on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until dough is no longer really sticky.
- Grease a bowl with vegetable oil and put your dough in it. Flip it and make sure the dough is completely covered in the oil so when it rises it doesn’t get crusty. Cover it in cling wrap and sit aside somewhere for about 2 & 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Now your dough should have doubled in size, we are going to roll it out (on flour because it will be sticky) and use a circle cookie cutter to cut out the donuts. My cutter was about 3 inches. This will make about 7 or 8 donuts. Cover them again with plastic wrap and set aside to rise again for about 30 minutes. *I used the left over scraps to make little donut bites for me to snack on 😉 *
- Once the donuts have risen again, go ahead and fry them babies up. I only done two at a time so the oil would stay hot. I just used a pot of hot vegetable oil and let them fry on each side about a minute. Flip them over and fry on the other side. Once they get golden brown remove them from the oil and put them on a plate with a paper towel to soak up the grease. Repeat for all your donuts *and donut bites you may have made*
- While these are cooling down I started making the ganache for the top. This chocolate deliciousness is the simplest part of this entire recipe (and the tastiest). So all you are gonna do is take the heavy cream and put it in a saucepan and bring to a slight boil. Once it comes to a slight boil I pour it into a bowl with the chocolate chips in it. I let it sit in it for a few minutes to really soften and melt the chocolate.
- While my chocolate and heavy cream is sitting aside I fill the donuts with you guessed it, Peanut Butter. So I took some Skewers and inserted them into the side of the donut and hollowed it out so there is a pocket for the peanut butter. Then I put my peanut butter in a piping bag along with a piping tip and piped it into the hole I made in the side of the donut with the skewer.
- After filling all my donuts I whisked my Chocolate Chip Heavy Cream mixture til it was well blended.
- Then I dipped the tops of the donuts down into the chocolate ganache topping.
- Finally I topped it off with some Reeses Chips and drizzled some of the ganache on top of that.
- Your donut is complete, time to enjoy!
Thank you guys for stopping by checking out how I tried my hand at my own Reeses donuts!! Go Check out the video on Youtube and subscribe to my Channel for future recipes, cakes, crafts, and whatever else sparks my fancy! Thanks guys and check back soon!
Another Smoothie Already? I know right! But heck why not treat yourself to a delicious healthy treat first thing in the morning. This one is SUPER easy, So Delicious, and only 3 ingredients!!! You heard me right, takes like 3 minutes to make! So lets just get right into it.
1 Frozen Banana (I peel and cut them up first and then put them in a ziploc bag in the freezer)
1 Cup of Frozen Pineapple Chunks (I buy these already in frozen chunks in bags)
1 Cup of Almond Milk (Or Milk of Choice)
BLEND & TA-DAAAA!!!
Try this smoothie out, its so good! Let me know how it goes. Thanks again for stopping by! Stay Sunny!