Happy Valentines Day!!!
Have you ever just really wanted to make a batch of cookie dough with no intentions of actually baking it? That is like the story of my life! I know they scream all the time “dont eat raw batter” but honestly that has never stopped me, like EVER!!
However I decided for the people who it does stop, do not fret…you can have a delicious chocolate chip cookie dough that is completely safe to eat raw…so lets do this!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Beat together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and softened butter until completely combined.
- Mix in the Vanilla and salt.
- Add in flour, in 2 or 3 parts and mix until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the milk, combine. Then the next tablespoon, and combine.
- Finally now that you have cookie dough consistency, fold in the cup of chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or freeze about 15 until cookie dough has firmed up.
- Roll out dough on wax paper and cut out hearts of cookie dough with heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Refrigerate the hearts again to make sure they are very firm when dipping.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip the cookie dough hearts into the milk chocolate half way down, then place on a rack to let the chocolate harden.
These are super easy, cute, and DELICIOUS! You wait and see!!!!!
Check out my Youtube Video on how I made these delicious cookie dough hearts, subscribe to my channel, and if you like it make sure to hit the like button on it 🙂
Thank you guys for stopping by this Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoyed this delicious edible cookie dough recipe and these awesome Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Hearts! Later Taters!