Who doesn’t love a good mug Recipe? I don’t know about you but I sure love me some good quick and easy microwave mug recipes! Some days when the husband has already ate or isnt home and I don’t feel like cooking, Mug recipes are my go-to! So today I thought I would share a mug recipe with you guys! This is a superrrr easy, don’t know why we haven’t all be doing this all along so easy, Microwave Mug Omelette!
So Let’s do this!
- 2 Eggs
- Toppings of choice (I used onions, green peppers, and tomatoes)
- Cooking Spray
- Spray Microwave safe mug with cooking spray to keep your omelette from sticking.
- Crack your 2 eggs into the mug.
- Dice up toppings of choice and add them into the mug with the eggs.
- With a fork mix until eggs and toppings are well beaten and combined.
- Microwave for 2 Minutes (or until eggs are completely cooked).
As always check out my Youtube video how I made this Mug Omelette. Go ahead and feel free to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel which is where my content usually hits first! If ya like this video go ahead and drop a thumbs up while you are already there 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this recipe and all the time you just saved making an omelette!