Today I am collabing with an AH-MAZING Youtuber to bring you guys adorable Easy Christmas Rice Crispy Treats! For my first ever collab, I am partnering with Marisha from Marisha’s Couture Cakes to bring you these super cuteeee treats! I love her channel so much! She does some amazing Cakes & Treats, So make sure you go check out her Channel, and Subscribe to her, you wont regret it! Meanwhile if you are feeling Subscribin happy go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to my Channel as well! If you like these Rice Crispy Christmas Trees don’t forget to hit that thumbs up button! So lets do this!!
- 6 Cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- 10 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- Splash of Vanilla
- Green Food Coloring
- Yellow Fondant
- Reeses Miniatures
- Start by melting the Butter on low heat.
- Add Vanilla and Mini Marshmallows and continue to cook on low heat until completely melted.
- Once melted add the food coloring and mix thoroughly.
- When your marshmallow mixture is the color you want, remove from heat and mix in the rice crispy treats. ( It was easiest for me to mix in a little at a time)
- Let cool. (hot Rice crispy treats are super sticky, they are easier to shape when cooled.)
- Shape into Christmas Trees.
- Attach Miniature Reeses to bottom for stem using buttercream.
- Use Butter cream to stick a variety of colors of M&Ms to be your ornaments.
- Finally adorn the top with a small star cut out of yellow fondant.
Also Don’t forget to Check out my friend Marisha’s amazing channel and Subscribe to her as well!
Marisha’s Channel: Marisha’s Couture Cakes
Thank you guys for checking out my Rice Crispy Treat Trees, Don’t forget to check out Marisha’s adorable lumps of coal! See ya’ll next time, byeee!