Banana Bread is like my kryptonite! Well Banana bread and smores, but thats a whole different post! Today we are going to talk about the beautiful, the wonderful, the delicious banana bread! I loveee banana bread but aint nobody got time to be makin loaves of banana bread, so I took the lazy gal route…make it in a mug! So today I am sharing with you a recipe for a single serve, quick, easy microwave Banana bread!
So, Lets Do This!
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 mashed Banana
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a microwave safe mug with cooking spray.
- In the mug combine Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda.
- Mix all these dry ingredients until combined.
- Now add the egg white and mix.
- Add Vanilla Extract, Vegetable Oil, and Milk.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Mash 1 Banana.
- Add mashed Banana to mixture.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Microwave 2-3 Minutes until it is no longer runny or liquid-ey!
This recipe is one I will definitely keep in mind when I get a sweet tooth but don’t want to justify baking an entire pan of banana bread. I have been trying to be good and contain myself when it comes to eating too much sweet stuff all the time but when there is a loaf of banana bread near I will not quit until it is entirely gone. This is a perfect alternative because it keeps me from eating my weight in banana bread!
Go check out my Youtube video on my channel Burst of Sunshine! Thats my main jam and where I really show step by step the break down of exactly how I do the projects and make the recipes that I make. So go check out my youtube! …and if you aren’t a fan of Youtube, you have no clue what you are missing! It’s not just for kids anymore, there are a slew of very smart informative adults waiting to teach you and show you all the amazing possibilities. So start by checking out my Youtube Channel HERE and hitting that beautiful red Subscribe button and watch my video on this and my 2 other recipes I made with it. If ya like the video be sure to give it a thumbs up so I know what kind of content you enjoy seeing from me! I’ll see ya there!
Thank you guys so much for stickin around and checking out these awesome recipes! I enjoyed them and I definitely hope you did as well!