Meatloaf! Ahh one of my favorite foods! Unfortunately my husband does not like Meatloaf, like at all. So I have to enjoy it when I get a chance alone, but I can’t eat an entire Meatloaf by myself. So this is a great alternative if you are only feeding one. So let’s make a single serve meatloaf in a mug for one!
- Cooking Spray.
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons of Oats
- 1 Teaspoon of Meatloaf Seasoning
- 1/4 lb. Ground Beef
- Additional Ketchup
- In a bowl add Milk, Ketchup, oats, and meatloaf seasoning.
- Mix until combined.
- Crumble 1/4 lb of ground beef into the mixture.
- Mix until it is all complely coated and combined well.
- Spray Microwave safe mug with cooking spray.
- Place meat mixture into the mug.
- Cover with additional ketchup.
- Microwave (covered) for 5 minutes until the meat is no longer pink and fully cooked throughout.
I hope you guys like this Meatloaf! I think it actually turned out much better then I had anticipated!
Check out my video to see how I made this mug meatloaf and also some other mug recipes as well! While you are there give me a SUBSCRIBE so you can see all my new content as soon as I upload it and give it a like as well since youll already be there! 🙂
Feel free to check out all my other social medias as well such as my Instagram : @burstofsunshine or my Snapchat which I don’t use often but I will eventually get on that train. Snaphat: burstofsun