Who doesn’t love a good mug Recipe? I don’t know about you but I sure love me some good quick and easy microwave mug recipes! Some days when the husband has already ate or isnt home and I don’t feel like cooking, Mug recipes are my go-to! So today I thought I would share a mug recipe with you guys! This is a superrrr easy, don’t know why we haven’t all be doing this all along so easy, Microwave Mug Omelette!
So Let’s do this!
Microwave Mug Omelette
A super easy Mug Recipe for an omelette to serve 1, quick and simple in the microwave!
- 2 Eggs
- Toppings of choice (I used onions, green peppers, and tomatoes)
- Cooking Spray
- Spray Microwave safe mug with cooking spray to keep your omelette from sticking.
- Crack your 2 eggs into the mug.
- Dice up toppings of choice and add them into the mug with the eggs.
- With a fork mix until eggs and toppings are well beaten and combined.
- Microwave for 2 Minutes (or until eggs are completely cooked).
Burst of Sunshine http://www.burstofsunshine.com/
Come on now how simple was that? Like the easiest 5 minutes of your life and bam you get a quick breakfast in for those busy days when you are running behind because you spent too much hair getting your hair to do that thing you been workin on for 15 minutes!
As always check out my Youtube video how I made this Mug Omelette. Go ahead and feel free to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel which is where my content usually hits first! If ya like this video go ahead and drop a thumbs up while you are already there 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this recipe and all the time you just saved making an omelette!
Today we are making, if you haven’t figured it out by now, one of my favorite foods! PIZZA! I am a huge Pizza lover and I especially love some nice home made pizza that you can customize the toppings however you love em! As for me I love a crap ton of pepperoni (excuse my language)! So I thought since I made a Christmas themed Pizza back in December I would most definitely have to make a Valentines Day one as well. And you don’t even need a valentine to enjoy this delicious love filled Pizza!
So, Lets do this!
Step 1: Prepare your dough (according to dough packaging) and set it to the side
Step 2: Cut out pepperoni’s into small hearts with a small heart shaped cookie cutter
Step 3: Line Pizza Pan with foil & Spray with cooking spray
Step 4: Flatten out Pizza Dough to a heart shape
Step 5: Top with Sauce, Cheese and toppings of choice
Step 6: Top with another coat of cheese to give it a clean slate
Step 7: Decorate with Heart Pepperonis
Step 8: Bake according to Pizza Dough instructions
Thank you guys for stopping by, I hope you like this! Don’t forget to check out my Youtube video showing exactly how I made this awesome Heart shaped LOVEEEE Pizza! While you are there, subscribe and give it a thumbs up!
See Ya’ll next week! Later Tater!
Hey sunshine! Yesterday was the first day of fall, which means of course we need to celebrate with a delicious treat..and whats better than brownies-nothing…Nothing is better than brownies! So today we will be making some Fall themed brownies. Hang along with me and see how I make these delicious little brownies! Don’t forget to follow my website or go subscribe to me on Youtube so you can get notified when I upload new videos and blog posts!!
What I used:
A box of Brownie mix (+ Ingredients!)
Food Coloring in colors Orange, Copper, and Burgundy
Fall themed Cookie Cutters (I got mine from the Dollar General)
LETS DO IT!
Don’t forget to check out my Youtube Channel & Subscribe to see more!
Also you can find me on Instagram: @burstofsunshine
Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy this post and check out my Youtube Video on how I made these super easy cute and delicious brownies!! Come back soon yall!
Hey Sunshine!! Sad as I am to see Summer go, Fall is most definitely my favorite season of them all. However Fall doesn’t arrive until Thursday which means we have one last week of summer and I want to go out in style!! When I think of summer I think of hot days and eating ice cream! So what better way to say farewell to summer then with an Ice Cream Cake! A Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Cake to be specific!!! Yesss, we all on board?? Lets do it!
Make Sure to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel to see future content as I upload it.
Watch here to see exactly how I made this delicious cake step by step!
- 1 box of White cake mix (+ingredients to make the cake)
- 1/2 cup of Strawberry Wafers
- 1/2 cup of Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Ice Cream
THATS ALL THE INGREDIENTS IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL DESSERT!!!!!
- First I took my Softened Ice Cream out of the container and spread it in a small loaf pan big enough that I would be able to cut out my Popsicle with a spatula. Make it as thick as you want the Ice Cream layer to be and smooth it out.
- Then I put the Ice Cream in the freezer for about 1 & 1/2 Hours so It can harden and become solid.
- While my Ice Cream is freezing, I baked my White cake mix in a 8×8 square cake pan. After it is done baking I let it cool COMPLETELY. I actually even put it in the fridge to cool it down a little quicker.
- While the cake is cooling and the ice cream is freezing I went ahead and started making my crumb mixture. I took a cup of each cookie but I didn’t even use half of what I made so I definitely would cut this portion down at least into half. So take a half cup of Sugar Cookies and half cup of Strawberry wafers and grind them up in a food processor. (If you don’t have a food processor, put them in a plastic bag and crush them up). Then I combined them in a bowl together. (Don’t over process these til they are dust, you want them to still be crunchy – hence the Strawberry CRUNCH Cake.)
- Now that my cake is cooled I cut it in half (So I can sandwich my ice cream into the two pieces of cake).
- Then I took a knife and cut out the shape of a Popsicle in the two cake layers.
- Now I take what will be the very bottom of the cake, spread a thin layer of icing on it and coat it with the crumb mixture I made. Then I flip it over onto the plate I plan to leave the cake on.
- Next I use the other layer and lay it on my hardened ice cream, using a knife I trace out my Popsicle shape into the ice Cream.
- Remove the cake you traced off the ice cream and cut out your Popsicle shaped ice cream layer. Place it on the bottom piece of cake you iced, then sandwich the top piece of cake on top of the ice cream.
- Then I put the cake back in the freezer to re-harden a little bit (the ice cream will probably have softened a little by now)
- Now that the cake has hardened a little more I ice the entire cake with frosting and then completely coated it with the crumb mixture.
- Final step is adding a Popsicle stick to give your Popsicle a complete look! You are completely done!!!
Thank you guys for stopping by, I hope you enjoy this DELICIOUS Ice Cream Cake!! Make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel! Come back soon!
Hey Sunshine! This week I have a special surprise for you, Reese’s Donuts!!! I have been seeing pictures of Krispy Kreme’s Reese’s Donuts all over the internet lately, and they are out now exclusively in Australia?!?!??! Soooo I decided hey, I want some of that Reese’s Donut Deliciousness! With no upcoming plans of making a trip to Australia just to get a donut, I decided to take this upon myself and make some!!! Now I have scoured the internet in hopes to find a recipe for these glorious little devils, to no success. Seeing as how I haven’t had this doughnut, and cannot find a recipe for it anywhere-I’m just winging it and making my own version of it in my own way. Join me shall you? Check out my video to see how I made this delicious concoction- or read on below.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 (7gr) Envelope of Yeast
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cups of warm Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp of Shortening, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (of your choice, semi sweet/white/whatever you want for you topping, i used semisweet)
- 3/4 heavy whipping cream
- Reese’s Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Chips
- Vegetable oil (to grease bowl)
Lets do this:
We are starting with the dough because it takes HOURS to be ready for the actual donut making, so lets get this thing started we ain’t got all day!….
- Take your warm milk & add the extra 1 tsp of sugar and the packet of yeast, Stir them together and let them sit aside for about 5 minutes, you’ll smell it when its done. It will be foamy looking.
- Once this has sat aside for about 5 minutes and got foamy and smelly (lol) Go ahead and put it in your stand mixer bowl. To this add you egg, melted shortening, and melted butter. Mix until incorporated.
- Then add your dry ingredients which should be your flour, sugar, and salt. Use the dough hook attachment and mix on low until incorporated, then you are gonna put it on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until dough is no longer really sticky.
- Grease a bowl with vegetable oil and put your dough in it. Flip it and make sure the dough is completely covered in the oil so when it rises it doesn’t get crusty. Cover it in cling wrap and sit aside somewhere for about 2 & 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Now your dough should have doubled in size, we are going to roll it out (on flour because it will be sticky) and use a circle cookie cutter to cut out the donuts. My cutter was about 3 inches. This will make about 7 or 8 donuts. Cover them again with plastic wrap and set aside to rise again for about 30 minutes. *I used the left over scraps to make little donut bites for me to snack on 😉 *
- Once the donuts have risen again, go ahead and fry them babies up. I only done two at a time so the oil would stay hot. I just used a pot of hot vegetable oil and let them fry on each side about a minute. Flip them over and fry on the other side. Once they get golden brown remove them from the oil and put them on a plate with a paper towel to soak up the grease. Repeat for all your donuts *and donut bites you may have made*
- While these are cooling down I started making the ganache for the top. This chocolate deliciousness is the simplest part of this entire recipe (and the tastiest). So all you are gonna do is take the heavy cream and put it in a saucepan and bring to a slight boil. Once it comes to a slight boil I pour it into a bowl with the chocolate chips in it. I let it sit in it for a few minutes to really soften and melt the chocolate.
- While my chocolate and heavy cream is sitting aside I fill the donuts with you guessed it, Peanut Butter. So I took some Skewers and inserted them into the side of the donut and hollowed it out so there is a pocket for the peanut butter. Then I put my peanut butter in a piping bag along with a piping tip and piped it into the hole I made in the side of the donut with the skewer.
- After filling all my donuts I whisked my Chocolate Chip Heavy Cream mixture til it was well blended.
- Then I dipped the tops of the donuts down into the chocolate ganache topping.
- Finally I topped it off with some Reeses Chips and drizzled some of the ganache on top of that.
- Your donut is complete, time to enjoy!
Thank you guys for stopping by checking out how I tried my hand at my own Reeses donuts!! Go Check out the video on Youtube and subscribe to my Channel for future recipes, cakes, crafts, and whatever else sparks my fancy! Thanks guys and check back soon!
Another Smoothie Already? I know right! But heck why not treat yourself to a delicious healthy treat first thing in the morning. This one is SUPER easy, So Delicious, and only 3 ingredients!!! You heard me right, takes like 3 minutes to make! So lets just get right into it.
1 Frozen Banana (I peel and cut them up first and then put them in a ziploc bag in the freezer)
1 Cup of Frozen Pineapple Chunks (I buy these already in frozen chunks in bags)
1 Cup of Almond Milk (Or Milk of Choice)
BLEND & TA-DAAAA!!!
Try this smoothie out, its so good! Let me know how it goes. Thanks again for stopping by! Stay Sunny!
I’m not gonna lie, I’ve become a huge fan of smoothies lately. I recently decided to try and live a little more of a healthy lifestyle (not saying I’m not gonna still have my chocolate fix every now and then). However I have found that smoothies are a guilt free way to enjoy a delicious breakfast or snack! I done tons of research on different smoothies, I can be picky at times. However this Tropical Passion Smoothie is a go for any picky eater! It tastes delicious and you are getting some good healthy fruit in ya body!
I originally found this recipe from ‘Blogilates’ She is a great youtuber/fitness guru. She made this smoothie look so delicious and easy I had to try it. So I decided to give it a try. Just for reference I’ll put the recipe below, its superrrr simple!
5 Frozen Strawberries
1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
1/2 Cup of Orange Juice
About a handful of Ice!
Directions: Blend together until well mixed and boom!-delicious smoothie!
*Tip: I’ve learned fruit blends up better when frozen, but if you decide to freeze your banana let me suggest you un-peel it first. I froze one just the way it is peel and all, and dear lord did I have a time getting that frozen sucker unpeeled. *
Also if you don’t necessarily like Almond Milk let me suggest you just try it in smoothies. It’s good for you and you cant even taste the Almond Milk in delicious Smoothies. You can always use regular milk as an alternative if you definitely do not want to try almond milk but all I’m saying is…almond milk is great for smoothies.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you try and enjoy this delicious smoothie! It’s like vacation in a cup! If you make it send me some pictures because I would love to see some other delicious smoothies! As always Stay Sunny!!!